Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Monday, December 05, 2005

Noah built himself an arky-arky

So, I received a Christmas mixtape in the mail last week and it made me realize that Ella Fitzgerald has the sexiest voice in the world, especially check her out on "What are you doing New Year's?" An honorable mention goes out to Zooey Deschanel, who does her best Ella impersonation on the Elf Soundtrack. Also in music news, the internet is awesome! Well, at least my Rhapsody music service is. How else can you explain it suggesting that I might enjoy The Best of Edgar Winter. Boy howdy, would I!

Speaking of computers being radical, here are two cool/super cool facts about my research group's computer system. Our server is named Cheney because it is located in an undisclosed location. To get to the members only section of our website you follow the same secret link as featured in the hit motion picture, The Net.

To conclude the complete triviality of this post, I have updated the poll on the right. The last poll finally determined that the ribcage is the worst bone. Now, some may argue that the ribcage is not a single bone, but I'm going to invoke the well known Silverman Rule, which states that "if its all connected its one nacho."

3 Comments:

  • At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    god said to noah "there's gonna be a floody floody!"

    hehehe. sweet.

    hi b-max, it's chad! how goes it? it's good to see that you have a blog...everyone should have one I think.

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger Bmax said…

    Hey Chad,

    Things are all right out in Cali. Whats up with you? You still in IC? Having a blog is good times, if you've got one you should toss the link this way. I'm gonna be back in Iowa over the holidays, if you're around we should chill (speaking of which I don't know if I'll be able to handle the freezing cold).

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sorry to eavesdrop...but BmAx-you haven't been gone THAT long...you'll get used to the -7 below in NO time!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home