Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Best of 2005

After 14+ hours of travel yesterday, I arrived back in California from the Heartland of Iowa. In the belated spirit of New Year's I thought I'd present a Best of 2005. Well, at least a best of the past couple of weeks:

And the award for best...

Surreal experience goes to the Washington High School Class of 2000 for their appearance at my 5 year high school reunion.

Christmas present goes posthumously to Willard Wagner for sending me some of his unused underwear.

Dad joke goes to Cap'n Bobby Skeers for asking if his son had seen "Backdoor Mountain" yet.

New euphemism goes to the microwaveable treat known as a "Hot Pocket."

Song to ring in the New Year goes to "Do It Again" by Steely Dan.

So here's hoping you had a great 2005 and let's do it again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home