Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Sunday, February 05, 2006

A little bit about me...

For any of you readers out there wanting to know a little bit more about yours truly, I've taken some time out of my busy selling schedule to prepare a brief biographical sketch and accompanying video to help you out. May you be informed and entertained.



Brian Kessler


How I got into the home shopping business was... years ago, a person editing my demo tapes in Los Angeles told me about a friend of his who hosted home shopping. I approached the network, followed up for months until they would audition me...

My favorite on-air moment... will be when someone gives me a banana cream pie in the face. No one loves a prank, or a banana cream pie, more than me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home