Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Let's Go! ...To Class.

Well, a couple of things happened this week. I had the first day of classes for the spring semester. So, I shined up my best pocket-protector and put on my newly cleaned and pressed bowtie to go and meet the future. What does the future hold for me? Good news! In one class, I don't have to show up again for a whole 'nother month.

Another good thing that happened is Neil, Paul and the rest of the cast of Let's Go! came up to the Bay for the San Francisco Sketch Fest. It was a fun time and I got to be the world's greatest tour guide. Example: "This is a statue. This is a tree. Thats a building. If you found this tour entertaining and informative, feel free to tip your hat on the way out."

In case you weren't fully convinced, I think Jack White's collected musings prove that he's completely batty (and awesome), but not as batty (or awesome) as this guitar player,

whose collected musings prove that Japan is probably the greatest place ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home