Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Domo Arigato

For Christmas, my sister got me an electric wife. No, no, I haven't become a robosexual. What my sister really got me was something that stays in the kitchen all day long and has a delicious hot dinner waiting for me when I get home. Thats right, she got me a crockpot. And if you don't have a crockpot, you need to get one because they are possibly the greatest invention ever. You dump a bunch of food in there in the morning and come home when its all slow-cooked to a tender aromatic finish. Yesterday, I made the following chili recipe. So, enjoy! And if you don't have a crockpot, what are you waiting for?

Colorado Chili
3-4 frozen boneless chicken breasts
2 cans black beans, undrained
2 cans stewed tomatoes with Mexican seasonings
1 4oz can diced green chilis
1 15oz can tomato sauce
1 cup salsa

Put all ingredients in crockpot and cook on low for 8 hours. Shred chicken before serving. Top with shredded cheese.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home