Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Sunday, January 29, 2006

You can run but you can't hide...

I thought I would update you all on training. No, not my marathon training (its going great thanks for asking), but rather a macabre tale of training from the vaults of terror.

I was walking over to the gym this evening when I first heard it,

Unnhhh....Unnnhhh....

It's coming closer

Unnhhh....Unnnhhh....Fuck....Unnhhh.....

Closing faster

Unnhhh....Son-of-uh....Unnhhh....

Glancing over my shoulder in terror, what do I behold?
A woman is jogging toward me with the most horrifying grimace on her face.

Unnhhh....Unnnhhh....

As she finally overtakes me, I notice she has wierd weights strapped to her wrists and ankles.

Unnhhh....Unnnhhh....

Finally, she turns off in a different direction.

Unnhhh....unhh....uh......

Now, what did we learn from this episode? First, don't be crazy and grunt really loudly and yell obscenities in public; its disconcerting and unneccessary. Second, unless you are trying to escape from Alcatraz, running in shackles is not a good idea.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger Ian Richard said…

    Dude, that woman is going to kick your ass in the marathon. You're not even using weights!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home