Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Cleveland Rocks!

Something very important happened to me recently and you might not have heard, so I better pass along the news...

I was wandering through the Ikea labyrinth when I spied a middle aged lady plopping down in a recliner. She calls across the store to her husband, "I'm too old for decorating! Let's get the hell out of here!"

Now, ain't that America? Speaking of America, the 'Now Hear This!' selection features my new favorite Americana record (that I apparently missed back in 2003). Its by the confusingly named 'Songs: Ohia,' which gets even more confusing when you find out that they have now released two more albums after changing their name to 'Magnolia Electric Co.' (the title of this album). Anyway you slice it, its good stuff. If you like Neil Young, I'm willing to bet you'll like these dudes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home