Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Step 1: Build Secret Island Fortress

Sometimes, I wonder if I should become a super villain. I've done a few things recently that might help me prepare for a career in supervillainry.

1) Spent a bunch of time repairing an electron gun.

2) Ordered a case of freeze spray.

3) Scoped out the Monterey Bay Aquarium for man-eating sharks.

The only question now, is where to get the millions I need to fund my nefarious schemes. Right now, I'm thinking lotto...

2 Comments:

  • At 12:42 AM, Blogger DJ said…

    I don't think you'd need money to start your super-villainy - you got access to the high-tech weaponry sh!t already. Just get a mask and start blowing up sh!t with a ray-gun or something til you get a capes attention. Then defeat him. Then you can be leader of a big organization of super-villains. Be careful tho, cuz all those other bumbling idiots will screw stuff up for you and give away your secrets and stuff when THEY get captured. But that should help you on your way.

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Ian Richard said…

    Yeah, it should be noted, Bmax, that you have to attain a certain level (10? 15?) of villany before you are allowed to build your own Secret Island Fortress. So work you way up to that. Although, it is pretty kickass that you repaired an electron gun.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home