Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Monday, May 01, 2006

Over Six Hundred Degrees...

I saw a couple of documentaries recently. The first, Word Wars, I highly reccommend. It follows three scrabble players in the monthes leading up to the national championship. Its hard not to become enamored with a guy like G.I. Joel who has such an honest view of himself.

The main thing I took away from the second documentary, Fast, Cheap and Out of Control, was that naked mole rats are the world's most disgusting animal.

Need anymore proof?

Besides watching movies, I also cultivated a sweet farmer's tan/burn this weekend. Now, I'm all ready for my trip to Iowa at the end of May. Speaking of trips to Iowa and movies, I would like to point out that X3 will be coming out the weekend I am there. Which means I'll expect to see it with some brodies. Benny Queers, I'm putting you on notice!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger Ian Richard said…

    Sweet. We can relish in our hick tans and watch a nerdy movie.

     
  • At 11:11 AM, Blogger Oliveslav said…

    Wow, the naked mole rat is surely the world's most interesting animal; they're cold-blooded, live in underground colonies with under a single breeding queen, can't feel pain... amazing!

    But I'm afraid the world's most disgusting animal award goes to the Bay Area's own Sam, the World's Ugliest Dog. He is recently deceased, but his son, Pee-Wee the Son of Sam, looks to have a bright future in the Sonoma-Marin Fair.

     
  • At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I saw Hugh Jackman on Leno the other night, and he showed a clip where a certain commie tin man THROWS Wolvie at a robot, and then Wolvie cut the robots head off. I imagine it was a Danger Room scene. Benny

     

Post a Comment

<< Home