Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Monday, September 25, 2006

Nerd patrol

Readers of this blog and people who know me personally might have a sneaking suspicion that I am a nerd/geek/dork/dweeb/... I just want to lay those suspicions to rest once and for all.

A key indicator that I may be a nerd is the glasses adorning my bountiful proboscicus. But, what would a dork do if the earpiece on his glasses broke? Yeah, thats right, sir dweebenstein would tape up those glasses and get a couple of swirlies for good measure.

Yours truly said, "Forget the tape, all the cool kids are using super glue!" There you have it, case closed.

(puts on shades)

(shades now superglued to side of head)


(and he still looks cool...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home