Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Bib #2392

If you take a look over to your right, you'll see that the Chicago Marathon is only a week and a half away! And although I have been neglecting to update my training miles on the sidebar, thankfully, I have not been neglecting to run them. I feel like I'll be ready to run a week from next Sunday, and I better be ready cuz I'm supposed to be running 26.2 miles that day.

For interested spectators, my bib number will be 2392 and supposedly you will be able to track me online during the race. In this mystical 21st century in which we live, you can have updates sent to either your email or even your phone. Click here to sign up for updates. Its free!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home