Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Monday, November 27, 2006

Eat it and weep

Like most of you out there I had a delightful meal last Thursday, but I'm guessing that your meal was no match for mine last night. Arriving home at midnight after 7+ hours of travel, I was famished and needed to scrounge up something to eat before I could fall asleep. I had finished off my perishables last Tuesday, so the fridge and pantry were barren. Then I saw them gleaming on the countertop, two hot dog buns.

But what to put in these buns? No turkey, no ham, not even lettuce... Returning to the fridge I finally found it, the condiment for all occasions: ranch dressing.

Stale hot dog buns and ranch dressing, now thats what I call giving thanks!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Ellen said…

    ranch dressing is good, but good enough to make a stale hotdog bun or two taste better? You should have microwaved them - yum!

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I stopped by your place why you were gone, and emptied my Poke ball into your ranch dressing.

     
  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger Bmax said…

    Hey! What goes in the Poke ball stays in the Poke ball!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home