Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Bedtime for Bonzo

This post on radiation exposure is long overdue. I know, I know, you're thinking that Polonium-210 business was ages ago. No, no, I'm talking about yours truly's radiation exposure. Thats right, the federal governement has finally gotten around to issuing a full report on my radiation exposure for the years 2003, 2004 and 2005. And now for the thrilling results courtesy of Jefferson Lab:

2003: No detectable dose
2004: No detectable dose
2005: No detectable dose

Phew! That was a close one. And on to the audio/visual protion of our presentation (don't bother turning up your kicking sub woofer, I don't actually have any audio).

And our first contestant is a portrait.


Wait a second, is that former President/Governator Ronny Reagan? Wait another second, is that a mosaic? Wait just one more second Mister, is it made out of the Gipper's favorite snack food, Jelly Bellys? Gross! I feel like I just ate a rotten egg jelly belly (warning not for people with tongues).


And that brings us to entry numero deux


Ah, just a normal long exposure of cars going over the Golden Gate bridge. Huh, what's that license plate doing just floating in the air. Did somebody just take ghost riding the whip to a whole new level? (For those of you who aren't super hyphy, you may want to consult the excellent reference work "Tell me when to go" by E-40).

Last but not least.



A shot from the Deathships San Francisco Show. Whoa, check out that psychedelic camera work. You can't control that, it's just what happens when you try to take a picture of a rock show in San Francisco.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home