Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Friday, February 18, 2005

Better luck next time

Last night, my basketball team, Net Force, (don't you just love it when people make team names into puns with the association that brought them together in the first place) lost our first game of the new season. Last season we went 0-7, so I think 0-1 is a big improvement. Our biggest problem was that we played a team called "The Germans" that as far as I could tell contained no Germans. In fact, I believe the majority of their team was actually of Asian descent. Needless to say that flumoxed us no end. Well, better luck next time.

Which is unfortunately also what I had to tell an inmate at San Quentin when he asked for my professional opinion of his perpetual motion machine (patent pending). The "Jaynerator" (not sure why it was called this) planned to take a battery to start a motor that would then recharge the battery and power other things at the same time. His proposal fully admitted that the motor "would produce more electricity than it would consume."

Well, better luck next time...

1 Comments:

  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger DJ said…

    I emailed your Gmail account- make sure it didnt go in your spam filter

     

Post a Comment

<< Home